Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Gourmet In Gundy!

Wow what an adventure Gourmet in Gundy was! Up at three was fun (LOL) Had a little misshap when i got there, YUP ran outta fuel. I nearly always tend to have these little hiccups =)
So it was a fantastic day, nice weather and the breeze carried the smell of so many delcious foods. I was out there by myself and got hammered! I was busy the whole time. Was afraid to have a drink, cause there was no way i could go to the loo, and i bought a yummy rib fillet burger and it took me over an hour to get to eat it.
We also got a massive plug on the Gundy radio station, did anyone here it? They kinda put me on the spot a bit, but it was great!
Here are some before and after photos. Didnt have much left at the end of the day that was for sure =)
















No comments:

Post a Comment